Today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Might just be the day...

2. plzhlpme

plzhlpme Guest

same here..more so than ever now a 'days. as time goes by... seems to get worst and worst. :( one day or today we not gona be able to take it. jus cant take it n e more eh? it seems. mayb we can find a reason to live... goodluck to you and hope u make it thru

hope i can too

3. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

*hugs* I really hear and relate to that too today, Try and distract yourself or if you have anyone to call that might be a good idea, sorry I'm not to helpful right now but your not alone. Hope we all get through today.

Be strong and take care xxx

4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Today is never the day.

There is a lot of inner strenght in all of us, it can be hard to find but it is in there.

5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Meh today I'll procrastinate and try tomorrow.... maybe around noonish.

6. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

hey there

can't post amounts but i'v od'd several times and only almost succeeded once. i'm nw looking for a train schedule right outside my home. will be sure thing and only hurt short term than drowning from jumping rom bridge. hope to see you all on the other side where nirvana exists and pain doesn't!
    lve ya all...

7. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Please everyone stay strong xxxx

Im going to try and sleep it off, Maybe spent tommorow in bed as well, lets try and get through this together.

Take care tonight everyone x

8. Hey tin, where abouts in the midlands are you? I'm nottingham way, I can somewhat relate to your problems, I'm a perfectly fit, healthy eating, 19 year old man and yet get burning and stabbing pains in my stomach, very real pain, but the doctors ran their blood tests, took heart rate, listened to breathing etc etc and concluded that since they couldnt figure it out, that it must be depression related and that there was no need to look into it any further.

9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

well thanks everyone, I'm still here...

10. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Yay!

I'm glad that you are still here with us.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you are still with us hun :hug:

If you need someone to talk to feel free tom pm me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.