Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Jun 2, 2010.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I feel like I've had a mad day..

My Mum and her partner were having a go at me today about my weight. I KNOW I'm fat. I KNOW I need to loose weight. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW.
    Don't need you to keep reminding me :dry:

I rang the college again and it turned out that the courses that I applied for in March were fully booked and no one had bothered to tell me. :dry: The woman got really pissed off with her collegues and said she would try to sort it. She rang me back about an hour later and shes managed to get me at the top of the waiting list, and an interview on July 1st .. So now I've just gotta hope one person pulls out.. Otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do..

This will sound pathetic but my neighbour keeps parking in my parking space and it is pissing me and my Mum the hell off now. We paid for that space, why the hell do they think they have a right to park in it?!

-cuddles her glass of wine- -sigh-

Sorry.. needed that rant.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

love you :hug: thats bullshit about your school :dry: im sorry hun :hug:
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Oh hun, your mum and andy should be more considerate about your feelings. continually going on about something like a weight issue isnt going to change the situation, and its not going to make you loose weight either :dry: awww i wish i lived closer to you :hug: and I wish you all the best for college, I have a feeling you'll get in
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: ty

Emem :wub: come move closer to me :sad: you could shut them up :sad:
    As for college ... I hope so!!!
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

your welcome hun :hug:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Say what i told you to say earlier >.<

Seriously, if they do it again then get them clamped. That'll teach them a lesson.
  7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Aww, I hope you have a better day tomorrow
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Your mum should be more supportive of you and less critical. Instead of belittling you for your weight, she should be supportive in helping you to make the lifestyle changes necessary for you to gain control over if that is what you want to do. Maybe offer to exercise with you and make informed decisions about the foods you eat. That would be a step in the right direction. Assuming that is where you want to go. With school, many times a few people will have a change of plans which should allow you the opening. We will hope for that for you. The parking space-kkep track of how often your neighbor uses your spot and send them a bill for it. Don't forget to add surcharges for the inconvenience of you having to find a different parking place when this one is specified for your use.

I know all these things on their own would be difficult in their own right, but would seem attainable. Put them on top of each other and they become overwhelming. Maybe try to work through one issue at a time. When broken down into small pieces, you will find you can deal with it in a good way. :hug:
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks for all the replies :hug:

Thanks Gentle, your post was very helpful :)