Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scum, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I want to die.

I'm desperate to die.

I won't. But I'm desperate too.

That's not anything anyone can do. That's nothing else I can do.

I just wanted to know someone had heard how fucking wretched I feel nowadays.
  2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I hear you. :hug:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hear you too and I wish you weren't so wretched...:console:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you and i feel you pain i do i wish no one felt that way
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm sorry, Dear. I wish things were better for you now, you're such a nice person and I hate to think of you feeling so awful. I'm around if you'd like to talk. :hug:
  6. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

I hear you, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry life's so shit, and I'm sorry you feel so bad, and I'm sorry there's nothing I can do to help, except say that I hear you and that you're not alone.

You really are a wonderful person, something about you shines through and brightens up the lives of others, and it hurts me to think of you feeling so terrible and so alone. I wish I could be there and give you a hug.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Scum,
    I wish there was away to take away the pain..You are well respected around here.. I hope you know how many friends you have..If you need someone to talk to you can PM me..I'm on line in the mornings..Take care!!
  8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thank you guys very much. You're all very kind (although I do think you have me confused with someone else).

Thank you.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Scum. Sorry to hear that you're feeling so awful right now. Always know that you are loved by many when you're feeling down. :hug:
  10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I don't have you confused with someone else, Hun. I remember you, perhaps you don't remember me.. I have been a member here since March of 06 and my past user names were PainNsiolence and Carolyn. We have spoken before, but I left the forum for about a year. How are the bunnies, by the way? :smile:
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry this reply is so late, but I just want you to know that I hear you too. And you ARE an amazing person and a wonderful friend; we don't have you confused with someone else. :hug:
  12. TheFlyingCactus

TheFlyingCactus New Member

I hear you. And I know there's part of you that can help yourself, there's always hope.
  13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thanks guys :)

I had no idea that was you, hey :) Good to see you about.

I guess that none of you guys know the real me, just what you see on here. I'm not the person you say on here I am. I'm truly not (as some people on here do know).

Unfortunately, there actually is nothing else I can do when I go into crisis, other than what I do to fight off a crisis day to day.

I think I better stop there else I'm going to talk myself nicely into suicide. Something which will no doubt please others, but which would be a bit inconvenient right now in many ways. Especially if I failed.
  14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I just wanted to give you a big :hug: :hugtackles: If you need to talk im here. :)
  15. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

God, I can't explain the hatred I have for myself right now. Would be enough to kill me if I allowed it to be. There are no words to explain the complete depth of hatred I feel for myself and who I am. Words can't describe. All that could would be the damage I could do to my body.
  16. WildCherry

Did something happen to trigger these feelings, to cause you to hate yourself so much?

I know I can't change how you feel, but I can tell you that I don't hate you, and I don't see any qualities about you to hate.

I'll be around for most of the day, so if there's anything I can do to help you through this, I'll do it. :hug:
  17. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thanks. Its fine though. Everythings fine. Nothig
  18. WildCherry

Things do matter though, how you feel matters.
  19. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Scum, the only way for you to overcome your depression is for you to start loving yourself. I realize that this may seem like an impossible task in your state of mind, but it's the only way for you to beat this. Why do you have such hatred for yourself anyhow? I'm sure you're a good person in real life. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.