Today

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kirsty_Ann, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

I'd been starting to feel better over the past few days. . . i tried so hard and put things in place such as getting a new job, gym etc and really started to feel like i could fight it,
    i went to work this evening (only my third shift) to have my boss/ owner decided to keep toughing my hips and watching me mop the floor etc . . . then at the end of the night asking if he could grope my chest or at least cuddle me to feel them against his chest. . . so what i thought was me being more sociable and looking forward turns out that i'm good enough for a bit of 'arse' and is nothing to do with me. . . .the worst thing? i can't quit as i'm desperate for the money.
    What is the point of any of this?
    Feel like giving up, really do :(

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Can you report him?
    He's an arse!!
    X

3. Kirsty_Ann

He's the owner; i have no-one to report him too x

4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Shit. That gives him so much power!!
    What are your thoughts about it all right now? X

5. Kirsty_Ann

Just feel so stupid that i thought i was doing good and that things were looking up and instead it wasn't about me at all . . . just ridiculous

6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You were and are doing really well! Don't let that shitbag take it away from you. X

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

spend any spare time you have looking for a new job. this guy isn't going to stop. it's only going to get worse. document everything (notes, dates, times) in case you need to go to the police and in the meantime keep looking. good luck.

8. Kirsty_Ann

Thank you x

9. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

what an asshole, do you want me to beat him up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.