Today

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, May 20, 2011.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Today was one of those days where everything goes wrong.

I have no clue why my body decided to do what it wished to today, without any instructions from my mind.

Everything I did, I messed up. Sooooo frustrating.

And I even took an hours nap this afternoon, thinking it'd help.

But nope.

So... everything I touched either fell out of my hands or got spilled or knocked over. I dropped eggs, coffee grinds, spilled water on the floor and knocked over the cat food.

Walked into the bed base, ouch on my foot. Then sitting at a table I banged my knee against the table support.

Had to go for some tests today, tripped on way out of doc office. Then I kept messing up for the x-rays as I kept moving due to being uncomfortable so it took twice as long as it should have.

Grrrrr.....

Then, I nearly caused a car accident, mind was completely somewhere else.

And finally, I slipped this evening, both feet went flying and I went head first down onto a tiled floor, managed to break fall with shoulders. I about just curled up into a ball then and there. Ready to get a shot of something to make me unconscious for a while.

I hate days like this, hate them. Everything just builds up and now I want to punch something but am trying not to include myself in that something.

Not helpful. Blah.

Vent done with.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
  2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I hate it when I have one of them days. I'm beginning to think we are twins. I wrote a post nearly like yours last week One Of Them Days. I guess if we ever need proof that we aren't alone in our problems, there we go. lol

I hope you are feeling/doing better.
    What kind of shot are you talking about? Please be safe. :hug:

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Def not alone in this rubbish... seems I'm going to be a klutz today too, already!

Time for hibernation, perhaps! :biggrin:

4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hope today is treating you better and you didnt get hurt with any of those slips. Hugs

5. Julia-C

I'm always a klutz. Sometimes I feel like my hands aren't attached. They seldom do what I want them to do.

I hope after to pretend to be a bear for a while that you will wake up and feel better. :)

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks to you both - got a messed up elbow and hip from the falls yesterday! But - and this is wierd - the fall got rid of the numbness in my left hand.... go figure that!!!! Maybe if I do another one, my right hand will start working better again too!!

So - negatives & positives!

Nah, no time for hibernation today unfortunately. The weekend weather is meant to be nice to trying to get some trimming done between the raindrops today so that I can get the grass mowed tomorrow.

A woman's work is never done.

:biggrin:

7. Julia-C

Medical doctors have released a new promising treatment method for those suffering from mental health issues. This method has been well known in garages and homes throughout America, and now for only $19.95 plus $5.95 shipping and handling you can have this revolutionary device to treat your own mental health issues. We call it the "Noggen Mental Mallet". One swift hit on the melon and your mental heath problems are knocked away. The Noggen Mental Mallet also works with knocking away pesky numbness of the extremities. For an additional $9.95 we will include the Knee Numbness Mallet attachment, and the Elbow Numbness Mallet attachment. If you order within the next 10 minutes we will throw in an additional Noggen Mental Mallet and another pair of knee and elbow attachments absolutely free.

Call 1-800-I'M-SO-OCD, Also available for digital download.

Sorry I am messed up lol

8. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

only a klutz today!! i am jealous...i have been a klutz all my life..ha ha

it does get on your nerves tho when so many crappy things happen, but stress, tiredness, depression and a lot of things can make you like this...its frustrating, i broke toe not so long ago being a klutz, i realise now it happens to many so try not to get stressed over it, set up a chart for yourself that if you can get through a whole week without mishap, you get a treat! i did, altho i didnt get many treats, but it focuses your mind a bit.

take care hun...and hope your xrays come back ok

:hug: