Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 17, 2012.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Is four months by date. Four whole months. It seems incredulous. And sad. Very sad.

I am pretty sure not one person irl will think of saying anything ot me today or contacting me today.

Woe is me.

Bullshit selfishness and narcisscism.
  2. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for not knowing, but would you mind sharing what happened four months ago? I'm sure people here will reach out any way they can.
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

In the early morning hours my soulmate passed.
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

holding you in my heart and in my thoughts this day
    ((gentle hug))
  5. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Words are not enough... Sending hugs your way today
    I am thinking of you & wish there was a way to send more care your way today x
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks all :grouphug:
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug: thinking of you Mo.
  8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks IV -

Haven't yet been to bed. I need to be up in an hour anyhow so its hardly worth it. Its been a rough night with thoughts and more thoughts and even more thoughts. Daybreak is just about here, such a nice time of day. And I was right, (nearly), just one very kind person sent me a lovely card regarding the anniversary. No family contact, none of her friends... I hate that I'm hung up on this.... or at least I think I am. Perhaps its that anger part of grief kicking in? Oh, who knows. Had to do some negative coping earlier, then got upset with myself - and around and about we go.

Thanks again all for your thoughtfulness.
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Mo...sorry I did not remember, but know, you are in my heart all the time