today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Its another of those days when im wishing many things. I can't see a point in trying to continue. So what can I do about it? Cut to help the thoughts, control the anxiety? Plan? Run again from what? There's nothing to run from, just life. Im back where I was, the trip exasperated my thoughts. Its like im here, now what do I do? Cut more? Drink more? Try the stash of mmeds? What? I can't see a future.

2. champie

champie Well-Known Member

Ho Mo, what else might be possible today? I'm also looking for some constructive options...

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    This is hard to answer.I suggest fing yourself is the most important thing forget everything else just work on you as thats the most important thing.Take care and remember we always here too for support

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...isn't that what we said (not as cheeky as it sounds)

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

the last person close to me that knew the two people who died in my life is now in a coma.

i fucking give up.

edit to add - ive lost count, it should have been three people

its all numbers which are bullshit anyhow. Who cares. fuck.

6. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Mo...:arms: its awful I am so sorry. But through it all you have everyone here who sincerely cares...
    Hugs Please be safe & kind to yourself xx

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Mo :console: I'm thinking of you at this tough time

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts today, she is not responding as she should be today.

Am distraught

9. BornFree

Mo... I am so sorry :arms: I am not good at praying but will definately keep her you & her family in my thoughts & prayers...
    :hug: here if you need xx

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks, she has gone.

11. BornFree

I am so sorry :arms: my deepest condolences I am so sorry for your loss

12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks Ditsy....still in that state of shock.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Mo..I'm so sorry. :console:

14. Royalsapphire

Royalsapphire Member

ATHi Mo!
    I'm so sorry for that people died... I can image were too important for you.. But you never give up!! What about you? How old are you? What kind of relationship do you have with your parents?
    Be strong!!

15. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you

Today, again, another person was lowered into the ground.

Why bother even trying anymore? Seriousy, I'm over this. Too many lost, too much pain, no strength left. I'm depleted, the world wins.

16. BornFree

Oh Mo... :arms: I am so sorry!! God I hate that life sucks & is so cruel sometimes. I dont know why life is being so unfair to you. I know it seems impossible right now but please hang on a bit longer. You are lovely & you so deserve happiness & good things... Its too much & so hard I know so thats why I am going to be badcop & say you need something to help hun so you dont have to struggle alone. Plesse consider giving meds a chance? Yes I am being a bit selfish I need you... Your babies need you... Please be kind to yourself & please please dont hurt yourself. Theres a saying its darkest before dawn so your dawn has to be on its way... Lean on us here at sf... So so many care for you hun!! We are here with massive shoulders... I promise!!
    :hug: xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.