1. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

So I spent the day with family that I don't see often, and it turned out to be an amazing experience!! I've got 2 baby nephews that I'd never met before, and I got to meet them for the first time. I spent hours holding them and getting to know their personalities. The best feeling in the world was when I was able to make each one of them laugh. My whole family has tested me twice on being able to tell them apart, because without being able to see, I have to go by the sounds they make, their features, and how they act. So far, I haven't gotten them mixed up. :D
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun how nice for you ilove holding little ones they just seem to take all the darkness away they do Hugs to you Im sorry you could not see them but you could feel themand smell that new baby smell mm and you heard them laugh wow
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like a lovely day Alison...babies and children have a wonderful way of giving us pleasure without them even trying..
    I bet you can 'see' more than those of us who can! :hug:
  4. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh WOW!! I am so happy for you!! Just proves how amazing you are... :hug: So lovely to spend time with family... Thank you for sharing with us :rose: xx
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Awwwww that's so lovely! Glad you are having a good time, you deserve it! :hug:
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Aws, that's too cute! Glad you had an awesome time ali, you deserve it :hug:
  7. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Aww babies are lovely. Glad you had fun with them.
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I've got 1 more day with these perfect babies, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. I've been invited to spend a weekend with them next month, and I'm definitely going to do it.