today's my ex's birthday...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justastrangegirl, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

It's been 7 years since we last met, but we kept in touch after breaking up, and you always wanted us to hang out again. I don't know why or when, but somewhere along the way our lives took different paths.

We were so eager to see each other again, and it's just not possible for me to understand how it all could change in a second, minute, hour or day. Was it bad people telling you lies about me, again?? Were you just playing with my feelings?? Did you ever love me or were you just with me because of a bet, like my father said?? :blue:

I need the answer to so many questions. My self-steem and confidence are related to you, to what you have to say. I can't move on until I know if I was ever loved, if I loved you right, if I was good enough for you.

Still I’m trying hard to forget your memories, but i guess, it'll never happen. You came in to my heart long ago, and locked inside forever. You showed me how love makes the wonder of life,
    you showed me everything that life could have, but one night you left me alone.

Today you turn 23.. yes, how could I forget your birthday?? A date that will never be erased from my mind; the day the man who changed it all for me was born *sighs*.
  2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel. I've been through the same 3x myself, and everytime it get harder. :(

3. justastrangegirl

thank you for replying, NeverSunset. Today's just such a hard day for me... it brings back all those memories and feelings about him, all those doubts and the anxiety of seeing him again.
  4. justastrangegirl

and even though I try to move on, I cant. Whenever I think I might get over him, I go back to that place where everything's dark. I can't enjoy the excitement of a new relationship or crush, because I'm alway afraid of being deceived. I become so paranoic, that I let those dark thoughts get the best of me and end up annoying and pushing my new love interest away :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.