Todays news

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SkyHigh, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

This reminded me of the time I went to the woods to try and hang myself. I tried on january the 5th, 9th and 17th.

Hangings

For those who have read my thread 'My First Cut' The boy I've been talking to doesn't text me anymore and I'm begining to think of the worst.

Random
    Today, 6 minutes ago I was on the bus and saw this boy who was acting really strange. He was looking at his wrists all the time. His eye's looked tired. I was looking at him when he wasn't looking. I looked out of the window when he looked my way. Someone got off the bus and stared at him for about 10 seconds. I think he was holding something. He put it away when these group of girls got on the bus and sat opposite him. He kept looking at the back seats as if he wanted to go there and do whatever he was trying to do to his wrist. I thought that maybe he had like a syringe or something but I saw a silver reflection from where his wrist was. He wasn't wearing a watch. It was the reflection of something sharp. I was going to ask him if he's okay but he got off the bus and headed for an area with little bushes.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  2. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

Hi SkyHigh.

I read about those hangings in the paper yesterday. It's awful.
    Thing is, they're blaming the Internet for it. Apparently they're going to crack down on Bebo and stuff like that for it. I just hope nothing happens to this forum. It really keeps me going...

I hope your friend's ok; when was the last time you spoke to him?
    This sounds so dumb and I'm being my stupid optimistic self when I say this, but maybe he lost his phone or something?
    I really hope your fears for the worst aren't right.

The poor thing, I hope he's ok. :sad:

3. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news...be-online-suicide-pact-theory-91466-20385920/

Got slightly more information their, however yeah it seems they are sort of collected however wouldnt really use the word "cult" like some which already have, seems the loss of some one resulted from suicide likely started a chain.

Sort of :( when you think about it, defiantly gives me something to think about. I know if i killed myself i wouldnt want anyone to follow, and i'd want to be pretty sure before i do.

:hatch:

4. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Lol New Hope :tongue: First time i heard "being optimistic" and "losing his phone" In the same sentence :p. It doesnt seem optimistic to me :p. "Tee Hee" :hug:

(Hope you dont take that in a mean way, defiantly wasnt meant to go across that way xD)

However yeah im sure its nothing to worry about, theres alot of reasons why he might not of been able to respond. Ran out of credit, grounded (unable to use phone, computer), gone some where (for a break) where they got no signal etc.

5. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Last time I talked to him he said he had taken a number of pills. I asked him for two days to go see the doctor because he said he was in pain, on the third day he stopped texting. I started texting him a lot, he didn't reply. I thought he might not have credit. But it's been 8 days since. Like me, he always buys credit at the begining of the week. I know there are so many possibilities but they just don't seem to fit him. :unsure:

Should I try calling?

6. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

The guy you been texting, does he uses this site?

If so might be worth checking when he was last active, i dont know who the guy is so he might have a social anxiety and likely wouldnt pick up if you did. So i advice trying to get in contact via alternative means first.

If he hasnt been online recently or unable to find a alternative means to contact him, you might want to call him. :hug:.

7. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

No, he's not from this site. He's way more talkative than I am. I'm the one who usually ignores the phone when he calls. I've been on msn everyday and he hasn't signed in once. I will try to call him tomorrow.

8. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Good luck! :) I hope everything works out fine.

9. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

10. New-Hope

lol don't worry D3ath I didn't :tongue:

SkyHigh I hope all goes well. If he is alright, and I pray he is, you should ask him if he wants to talk to us on the forum. Might help him a little.

Lots of luck :hug:

11. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I just spoke to the boy on msn. The boy was in hospital. He had his stomach pumped. He said his girlfriend is pregnant. He says he doesn't want to keep the baby, but he doesn't know what his girlfriend feels like.

Though I did nothing I feel somewhat guilty..... :sad: .....Maybe that's just it, I did nothing.

12. New-Hope

Oh My God :eek:hmy:

Don't feel guilty yourself, you couldn't have known. :hug:

I really don't know what to say... I'm so useless!

Has he talked it over with anyone?

13. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Probably not. He only came out of hospital yesterday.

Your not useless. Everyone freezes in a tangled situation. I myself was speechless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.