today's rant *swearing*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Malcontent, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

For fucks sake, I'm not anyone's property. You can't keep trying to manipulate me. Sorry I'm a selfish git who's number one priority is himself but that's what I have to do to stay sane right now. All my life I've lived for other people, now I'm finally living for myself and doing what I want. Don't try to make me feel bad for that. I'm sick of being guilt triped for being myself. I am a selfish mean arsehole sometimes, if you can't deal with then piss off cos I really can't be bothered anymore.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you are not a selfish person for thinking of you first, you should think of you first and no one else. At the end of the day all you have is yourself so number 1 priority, you and your sanity. You aren't anyone's property so don't let anyone make you feel that way...ever. I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are feeling. :hug:

3. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Thanks babe :hug:
  4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Oh dear, :hug:. What happened Mal?
  5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

I'm ok Haaaaaazel, just a small blip in my good mood. But I'm trying not to let it get to me.

Thanks for caring :hug:
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i so just got babed :eek:hmy:

7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

It's ok Mal. We all have our moments and you are allowed yours. It is important that you think of yourself. You've got to care about yourself before you can care about anyone else, ya know. Love ya dear!!:hug:

8. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Hope you get around to feeling better.

It's good you're making yourself a priority. You can't do much without tying a bit of significance to yourself, first.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope that made you feel better. We all have our moments and need to vent, it's healthy.. you stuff it and stuff it and it makes it a whole bunch worse. :hug: Proud of ya hun. :) :hug: