Today's session

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Bigman2232, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

So I had a therapy session today for the first time in a month. It was good but left me with some uncertainties.

She recommended that I should be put on a drug or something that would help with my negative thinking. She also said that I may have a learning disability but that since I'm almost done, it would be pointless to do anything now. I don't disagree with these things but it makes me wish I had seen her earlier and wonder why the other guy never saw it.

The big point was that I finally brought up that as much as school is a big stress and I'm angry because of it, the real issue I want help on is getting a relationship. It was near the end of the session, so it didn't get too deep but I hope that next time it will get more detailed.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

How do you feel about how the session went? And how do you feel about getting some help with the negative thoughts and possible learning difficulty?

Sounds like it could be helpful for you to talk to your therapist about relationships.. i hope your next session goes well :)
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

How brave of you to do this and I am sure you feel proud of yourself...keep up the good work...BRAVO...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.