1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WannaEndit01, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

First, I think my last post was deleted. In it I had a timeline kinda. Or it did not save correctly. Anyway today is a mostly good day. Whenever a crippling depresso thought comes to mind I quickly do my best to change it and go forward.

I this point I am less depressed then before for sure. I would say I owe it to three things:

1. Prosac
    2. Making what little changes I could in my life.
    3. Coming to this website.

Now I could wake up tomorrow and be totally depressed. I hope not. Anyway, I wanted to leave an update for those who have been supporting me.

Thank you.

WannaEndIt :)

calvinandhobbs and AlexiMarie7 like this.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I am glad that you are starting to feel less depressed :) We will be here to keep supporting you through everything.

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  3. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I was worried about you yesterday

4. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your concern. Yesterday was mostly a good day. I went wake-surfing, way too cold, to keep busy with friends. And then went to Costco. Today has been a bad morning. Not a "I have to kill myself right now" bad morning but a my gut says things are bad. Hopefully things will get better as the day goes on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.