Today's suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WannaEndit01, Sep 30, 2016.

1. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

First, I think my last post was deleted. In it I had a timeline kinda. Or it did not save correctly. Anyway today is a mostly good day. Whenever a crippling depresso thought comes to mind I quickly do my best to change it and go forward.

I this point I am less depressed then before for sure. I would say I owe it to three things:

1. Prosac
    2. Making what little changes I could in my life.
    3. Coming to this website.

Now I could wake up tomorrow and be totally depressed. I hope not. Anyway, I wanted to leave an update for those who have been supporting me.

Thank you.

WannaEndIt :)
    calvinandhobbs and AlexiMarie7 like this.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am glad that you are starting to feel less depressed :) We will be here to keep supporting you through everything.
    calvinandhobbs likes this.
  3. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I was worried about you yesterday
  4. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your concern. Yesterday was mostly a good day. I went wake-surfing, way too cold, to keep busy with friends. And then went to Costco. Today has been a bad morning. Not a "I have to kill myself right now" bad morning but a my gut says things are bad. Hopefully things will get better as the day goes on.