Today's Suicidal thoughts.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WannaEndit01, Oct 3, 2016.

1. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

Started the day slightly suicidal. Met with my partner on-line he is starting to get into the BP. It's over 6 weeks late, but I believe a late BP with teeth, is much better then a crappy BP, if I wrote it. I am hoping his motivation keeps up.

As a result, I actually suffered from a little happiness today. For about 10 minutes. Now I am not as suicidal as I was this morning but suffering a little.

The Most important thing I can do for my self, is to kill any depresso thoughts, the "if only" , "would have been", etc. before they start. That is my only real chance to move forward and maximize my (our, my business partner) chance for success.

This week I went out to eat with friends, went wake-surfing (way to cold), and went for a walk with my wife, our dogs, some friends and their dog. All good things to help me go forward.
    Brian777 likes this.
  2. Nita Davis

Nita Davis New Member

I’m glad you reached out for support. I’m glad to hear about your improvements. Happiness is important you deserve to be happy. I hear that you have started to control your thoughts. It’s great to do things that empower you to feel better to prevent these suicidal thoughts. This is a great start because our thoughts shape us when we keep our mind on the positive we do notice changes. I commend you on your business accomplishments and I know you will be successful with your business. I admire your strength in this situation and I do see you take the necessary steps to feel better by activities with wife and friends. I’m wondering have you thought about seeing a counselor if you are not seeing one in your area if you feel one is needed to continue to live a healthy life?.

Stay Encouraged!
  3. WannaEndit01

WannaEndit01 Well-Known Member

Counselor is to difficult to find where i am. But it's a good idea. Every time I try there is a 3 or 4 month waiting list.