Todays the day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BradS, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradS

BradS Member

Im ready. Good bye
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

really hope you don't.

i'm struggling with kind of the same thing right now.... i've chosen a day and stuff, but i'm trying desperately to find a reason to get out of it- but can't think of any reason to live
  3. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

Brad, don't do this.

I'm holding on, Brad. You have to hold on with me. If I can do it, you can do it. We are all here for each other. Help me. Help me by being strong, and holding on. It will help me to hold on, if you can.
  4. Psych77

Psych77 Well-Known Member

I'm here for you, too, Emily. There is always a reason. There has to be. I'm holding on for my kids. How about you?
  5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Never make a decision that you cannot later alter, modify, change, reverse, or otherwise amend. Dying leaves no reverse options and therefore is not an option as a decision to make. Suffering while seeking wellness is a price to pay, but to end it there is no cure. Stick around. Try things you have not yet. A new paradigm is not a bad thing to seek.
  6. akaangela

akaangela Member

You are not alone. Those who replied and many that haven't know how you feel. I wish I could summon the words that made you know how important your life is. I wish there was a way to take away the pain and give you the joy you need. I have the scars to prove that attempts don't always work. My advice is just try and get through the day, the next hour, heck even the next few minutes. Can you walk? If so take a walk in the park or go to the library and find a good book to disappear into. Books help me. I have to be careful what I read but they give me an out. Music can also help. I put on headphones and turn it up so loud the voices in my head can't be heard. If all of those fail I go to bed and sleep. It gets me thourgh the next minute.

Please post to let us know you are still here. You and everyone that posted are very important. You have touched lives.
  7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Please talk to us let us know what is going on for you
    we all care about you
  8. YouAreLovely

YouAreLovely New Member

Try to think of the good things that are still going on in your life, think of the things to be grateful for and what you could still do-try writing out a list of things you want to do or accomplish before you die; I know I may not understand how hard it is..but i'm sure one day things will get better and be okay..please try to hang in there, and have you tried seeing a therapist?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.