today's the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Can I ask what you wanted from the post when you started the thread? I'm not saying you shouldn't have started it or anything at all, but I just wondered what you wanted from it.

I guess I didn't want anything. Just wanted to tell someone that it was over. No one has even tried to help me, including my parents. This was just a pointless post I guess. Tomorrow it won't matter.

Scum

Maybe it was a last ditch attempt to be heard? Maybe to be helped? It sounds like you have been desperate for helped and no one has heard or seen that. We do. We hear, and we see.

Would you like to talk to us?

Scum

What is it you are sorry for?

You are in a huge amount of pain, you don't need to apologise for that.

I hope you are able to come back and talk to us.

Sapphire

It sounds like you have been desperate for helped and no one has heard or seen that. We do. We hear, and we see.
We certainly do.

Talk to us man. What's the problem? What's making you feel this way? There's a solution to most problems, it's just hard to see it sometimes.

We want to help. We care.

Sapphire

Just checked your statistics... Have you ever been officially diagnosed as suffering from severe depression as in the medical condition? Or did you mean you just felt very depressed the last 6 years?

I hope you reply.

Pebble

Hi I really hope you decide to stay and talk too, even if its just for abit then we can try and help you talk through whats making you feel this bad at the moment. There will always be times when the pain just gets too much but try your best to take things just 'MOMENT BY MOMENT' without making any decisions except for allowing yourself time. We can try to help by listening to what is going on for you at the moment, I'm sure most people here will be able to understand and sometimes relate to how your feeling at the moment so please reach out and talk :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00