Todays the day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lelantgirl, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

Todays the day to just get it over with.
    I can't go on like this.
    I need to just get it over with and slip away.
    Got all I need here to do it, just needs the courage to administer, then will slip away.
    I hope i shall meet my mother and other loved ones and not end up in eternal darkness for ending my own life, but a chance i shall have to take.

Bye and thanks for all who replied to me.

Melinda xx

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Melinda, I hope you can find the strength to carry on, and accept that things can change.
    Can you tell me the thoughts you are having at the moment?

3. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

don't do it. stay alive Melinda.

your mother would want you to live on.

i was very suicidal exactly two years ago this month and now i'm doing much better.

THINGS CAN CHANGE FOR YOU, if you die then its permanently over. no chance for anything after that.

your here for a reason on this planet. you have a purpose you just don't know it.

4. Sweetrecital

Sweetrecital Member

if you administer yourself with what you have to claim your own life, you won't know if things will ever get better. You're jumping into a cavern you cannot climb back out of. Atleast, while you're living,
    you're more able to pull yourself out. don't ruin what your mother has created. she wants you to continue your life, and when your time comes by other reasons, not your own, you will get to be with
    her again. for now, she lives forever in the photos you have. cherish them.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

A question you must first ask yourself is whether or not your mother would want for you to do this.
    Honor her and be strong - then honor her by keeping her memory alive.

6. lelantgirl

We discussed suicide many times. She knew what a hard and limited life I always have had and always said that she would understand if I couldn't go on anymore, she would miss me but understand. She didn't want to die without me I know that, she wanted me and dad to go with her, he wont, so its just me to join her.
    Noone seems to understand. I am giving it another hour or so then going.

7. lelantgirl

She wouldnt want me to live like this, she always said that I had noone but her who understood me and she was so right. The minute she slipped away and took her last breath, I bowed my head and cried, ' I have noone now, I am alone'. which is right, she battled so hard with her cancer so she wouldnt leave me alone with noone.
    I have multiple illnesses and very limited and hard life, every minute the day is hell and get NO help.
    I just cant go on anymore, sorry. giving it another hour, then off.

8. EisNayk

EisNayk Well-Known Member

is there really no one that can keep you from feeling all alone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.