told my husband my wishes tonight...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bookmark, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookmark

bookmark Member

he asked me to give him a couple months. he wants to make me happy and he thinks he can. he has super faith in God. I told him that I will think about it.

he is so good. I want him to be happy and I know my depression is not working well with that. I told him that I don't want him to have to explain to people what happened so I will just leave, go away and do it. he can just say I left. his faith is so strong that i know he will be ok. he isn't ready to give up trying to help me. His actual wording was he wants me to do him a favor, give him a couple of months so I am doing this for him because I love him.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so comforted that you have him and that you will try...please also seek professional support so that there are better chances in you getting better..J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun your husband does indeed love you and i think if you can you need to look at getting some help for you okay meds therapy just try them so you and your husband can start enjoying living again hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.