told

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Broken_Heart, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart Active Member

since i dont know any of you in real life, i dont have a problem telling you that i am bisexual. ive never had a girlfriend, but i do have a crush. today me and a friend (ill call her "a") went to another friends (ill call him "b") house. a knew that im bi, but b did not. a assumed b knew, because he knos me really really well, but this is one thing that he didnt know. she mentioned it briefly and he didnt seem to care, like im not sure if he realized that she had just said that i was bi, but then he eventually realized this and looked at me a little wierd. and tonight, i txted him asking him not to tell anyone and he ignored me, so even though i assumed he got the txt, i imed him just to be sure and hes ignoring me. im not really sure if hes gonna keep like this for a while or not, but hes a great friend and i wouldnt want to lose him over this. i guess im just ranting... well really im not sure... i guess i just wanted to let this out somewhere