tommorow its over

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadguy33

Banned Member
I'm sick of my family interfering with my friends. I'm sick of no girls liking me. I sick of constantly feeling like shit. So its over tommorow I'm going to wait until my dad leaves then I can use something of his that will make it easy to go. I've been depressed and wanting to commit suicide before but now I feel I have to. I doubt anyone will care anyways so I'm done thanks everyone that has helped me out on here it does mean a lot but I just want my life to end.

Are you sure you want to go through with this? Is there nothing in your world that makes you want to live? Or as I've been told: Can anything in the future make up for how you are feelig now?

sadguy33

Banned Member
I just feel down in the dumps because of bunch of bad stuff recently has happend to me when I already felt like my life sucked. However I do feel a little better thanks to talking to some people in my family and definately you guys!!! WildCherry you are the owner of this site yet you are always nice to me and always support me, thank you so much :) I still feel depressed but I want you guys to know so you aren't worried that I'm not going to end it tommorow I think I can get through the next week and then I'll see what happens. You know try and take it one step at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00