tommorow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downmage, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I want to die but I am afraid to do it. I have been a afraid of most things in my life..why should this be any different lol. I am not fucking joking..I am in a bad situition and I see no way out. I am not going out on the street. I am not going to sleep in my fucking car. I just wish this was all over with. I sleep on the fucking couch..I don't do drugs.. but I am surrounded by others who do..Everything is so dark..I am trying to listen to my higher-psychic self..I am trying to receive some kind of guidence which is wise and profound, but so far I see no other solutions here..my life has been a failure..I feel trapped..I want to see things work out but I cant see it. I am tired of the other peoples lies about me..I want this weight lifted off me..I can't write anymore tonight people are here..the same people who wish I was dead..

be back tommorrow..

2. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Stay strong downmage,
    Things are tough and its hard to see a way but you will not be in this forever. I know how you feel about being surrounded by people who use drugs, it feels like they don't care about you like they should but remember they are addicted, Im sure its not just you they can treat this way. You need to break away if your not happy with them. I don't know if you work/college or belong to any clubs but go and do something you've always wanted, maybe you can meet like minded people, its your life you say what happens in it.

I'm sorry that probably wasn't much help but my heads not in the right place today so I dont really know what to say to help.

Take care x

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

It's at times like this that seprates the strong from the weak. You are one of the strong.

If people wish that you are dead, then those are some of the people you should block out.

Your life has not been a failure.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Your only a failure if you don't keep trying. Giving up is not the awnser. You need to distance your self from these people. :chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.