Tomorrow is the last day of my life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pet, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pet

pet New Member

In a nutshell, my life has been corrupted from day one, I have had hallucinations of demons my entire life and lived in complete and utter terror and never told anyone until I was 18, which was either that or ending it.

When I was younger my fiancee cheated on me twice, got pregnant, and told me it was my fault that she had to abort her daughter. For existing.

And now I've lost my best friend who understood what I went through until I became obsessed, emotions that aren't my own but the evil that has been a part of me due to the horrors and darkness I have seen. I had a good day once and simply loved her, but that didn't last, when I have bad nights it's her who gets pushed farther away and now she says whether I'm sick or healthy, she will never have me in her life again. I have lost her forever, yet my obsession stops me letting go.

I am very sick, I have psychosis, I have mental health support, I go to church and have further support, I have more support than some people get in their entire lives and yet still this lingers.

I have decided for my sake and for my friend's that tomorrow is the last day of my life and this thread has a purpose to it.

Know this: You can not change my mind, I am an adult, I have conviction in this, I know the consequences, I have no family to speak of and but one friend whom I have lost.

I am scared that I will be unsuccessful and become crippled and kept alive for the rest of my life; it is my largest fear. I need to die, because if my mind is crippled the hallucinations will drive me beyond insanity, and I will destroy myself. If my mind is crippled I will not be able to relay what is happening, and I will spend many years seeing demons; they come into my dreams and they defeat me in my dreams, my face distorts in complete and utter terror, that my soul feels when they appear to me. I will NOT live a day after tomorrow it is my conviction.

And I need to know something; if I take <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> will I likely die, or will I become crippled or enter a coma? Will mixing it with alcohol work, if so, which kind? They are pills, do I crush them and dissolve them in, beer, or something?

Thank you for your consideration in reading this. I repeat that you can not change my mind, I have witnessed terrors that aren't of this world and are not intended for humans to ever see. I have little sanity left.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I used to have hallucinations too...always heard ppl calling me who were not there and saw bugs and things all over the place...I do not have them today, not that sometimes I hear things, but now I know they are not real and do not react in the same way...please PM me if you would like to talk about this...J
  3. JAN

JAN New Member

What do you have in mind? I too am worried about messing it up and ending up worse than i am now

4. Hopeless20

Hopeless20 New Member

I will pray for your soul to find peace
  5. CityBlue

CityBlue Member

Don't be scared like me, just get it over with. This world is as fucked up as can be, you'll be better off not being part of it.
  6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Please dont encourage others my friend.
  7. CityBlue

CityBlue Member

You're right, I certainly don't want to encourage. I was merely wishing I had the balls to get the job done myself, the OP probably isn't as horrible as I am and could probably find love.

I've found love and I could give a shit about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.