tomorrow never comes

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by andyc68, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i have tried to make things work but i don't know whats next.
    tried to make a life out of nothing, somewhere for me to go forward from and be in a postion to still maintain some semblance of normality for my kids.
    to everyone else i am doing ok, have a good job, nice house, a car, and food on the table.

in fact my job is going, struggling to make rent every month, car needs money spent on it and my cupboards are bare.
    i owe 27k plus my bank account is in the red, no money to support myself and i have xmas and my girls birthday soon and i can't even afford a present.

there is no one i can turn to, i am alone in this hell and no matter what i do or try, no matter how much i convince myself that things will be better tomorrow, it never is.

how can a life turn round so much and become empty so easily, how could i fuck my life up so much .

i am drowning in a sea of misery and getting too tired to swim to shore.

will things be better tonmorrow?
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. I'm here whenever you need a friend and/or someone to talk to. :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also wanted to send my caring...and hope today is better...big hugs, J
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Andy, if you need a friend, drop me a pm or visitor message, your words will always be welcome and so are you :) (Just no pink paint k! :tongue: )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.