tomorrow never comes

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by andyc68, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i have tried to make things work but i don't know whats next.
    tried to make a life out of nothing, somewhere for me to go forward from and be in a postion to still maintain some semblance of normality for my kids.
    to everyone else i am doing ok, have a good job, nice house, a car, and food on the table.

in fact my job is going, struggling to make rent every month, car needs money spent on it and my cupboards are bare.
    i owe 27k plus my bank account is in the red, no money to support myself and i have xmas and my girls birthday soon and i can't even afford a present.

there is no one i can turn to, i am alone in this hell and no matter what i do or try, no matter how much i convince myself that things will be better tomorrow, it never is.

how can a life turn round so much and become empty so easily, how could i fuck my life up so much .

i am drowning in a sea of misery and getting too tired to swim to shore.

will things be better tonmorrow?

2. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. I'm here whenever you need a friend and/or someone to talk to. :hug:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also wanted to send my caring...and hope today is better...big hugs, J

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Andy, if you need a friend, drop me a pm or visitor message, your words will always be welcome and so are you :) (Just no pink paint k! :tongue: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.