tomorrow night is the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I cant work out why its not tonight but tomorrow is definitely the night. I have come to realise that all my failed attempts are because it needs to be this particular night. It sounds stupid, I know, but it just feels right. My life has come to a dead end. I dont really know why im writing this. Other than to say thank you for all your support. So. Thank you. X

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

What do you mean? Dead end? What about your husband?

3. Landlocked blues

I love him. I really do. But awful as it may sound, its just not enough to keep me here anymore. Im so tired. So so exhausted of trying. I just want to be let go now :sad:

4. Sapphire

Don't do anything foolish tomorrow. You're a wonderful woman. You're young... Don't throw it away. It would be a shame. A tragedy. And we already have enough of those.

I have to go now but I'll be around tomorrow.

Love you lots,
    Sapphire

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you changed your mind Sam and went for more help.....*hug*

6. Landlocked blues

I havent changed my mind. Im sorry. Thank you for all your support guys x

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Why do you think you're at a dead end? what's happened that you feel that way now..

8. Sapphire

9. Landlocked blues

Nothing in my life seems to ever go right. Im married and i love my husband but nothing else is worth living for. I cant hold down a job and because of this im always broke and because of this i cant pay my rent etc etc. its just one big pathetic cycle. i just feel like such a loser

10. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Sam..As a fellow Londoner & a married man I beg you, please talk to your husband..

The idea that you will leave behind someone you love & cherish (Ok, that is an assumption) pains me..
    At least tell us what has triggered this?
    You do not have to do this alone..

11. Sapphire

Damn it, I have to go to school in a bit. :( Hey Sam, would you like to talk when I get back? We'll try to work this whole thing out. I could give you my MSN adress if you'd like to talk that way. Or we could talk through here... Let me know, please.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Is your husband supportive?
    have you thought of volunteering to give you something to feel good about...and it could lead to some sort of employment that would work for you....
    you have a huge positive going for you -you are married and you love your husband...(that's 2)
    think how his life will be if he loses you...I know you don't want him to have that pain..
    you are not a loser ok...you sound overwhelmed but hold on...that feeling usually passes

13. Landlocked blues

Thank you for replying, really, i thank you but honestly i feel im not worth this. i AM a loser. i just dont know what to do anymore. your right i am overwhelmed. im sorry, my thoughts are going round in circles

14. Juliaa

Juliaa Well-Known Member

you are NOT a loser. please don't do this. your husband needs you. the world needs you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.