tomorrow night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Death71, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death71

Death71 Guest

I hope I drink enough tomorrow night to give me the guts to go through with it. She'll be with him tomorrow and obviously in the evening/night, how the fuck am i supposed not to think about it. I can see one sure fire way not to have to think about it permanently. I'm always thinking about it now, i hope i have the guts to go through with it. Don't think about it, how the fuck are you supposed not to think about these things, my favourite time is when i'm asleep anyway.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

How do you not think about it...find something to do..anything..go down the pub, the cinema..eat out..play a game, whatever it takes..me I scrub the bathroom.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Death please don't do it or attempt I know it's hard not to think about it and if it was so easy you would be doing it.Please feel to talk to me just like anyone else milansteve@yahoo.com.au I'm always here for you and anyone else.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hey Ace how u doing? You seem better.

5. andyjc

andyjc New Member

Death,

I know how you feel mate, I know that feeling oh so well. The nights with the drink, the thoughts of her with someone else.

YOU can and WILL get through it mate, trust me, I was 2 and a half years with mine and I KNOW how your feeling right now.

If you wanna chat mate add me to msn stolen_wings_and_evil_ways@hotmail.com

Mate, grit your teeth drink to high heaven, but dont do it, beat it mate, fight it, fight those feelings, grit your teeth and accept whats happening.

I know your upset, I know your sad, I know they tell us the drink doesnt help, but just hang in there, just give it a week mate, just stay alive and beat it.

Andy

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww hun, please hang in there. I am sorry you are feeling like that. I'm here if you'd ever like to talk about anything. :wink: :hug:

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi Terry I've been feeling alot better thanks:wink: but I'm just hoping things can continue that's all.:unsure:

8. Hey, come on, I'm new to the forums but we're here to all support each other, don't do anything because the people here care about you. Please keep holding on.

9. Death71

Death71 Guest

Will that work with Yahoo messenger as I can't get msn to work failing that my yahoo email is at2472000@yahoo.co.uk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.