tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Death71

I hope I drink enough tomorrow night to give me the guts to go through with it. She'll be with him tomorrow and obviously in the evening/night, how the fuck am i supposed not to think about it. I can see one sure fire way not to have to think about it permanently. I'm always thinking about it now, i hope i have the guts to go through with it. Don't think about it, how the fuck are you supposed not to think about these things, my favourite time is when i'm asleep anyway.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
How do you not think about it...find something to do..anything..go down the pub, the cinema..eat out..play a game, whatever it takes..me I scrub the bathroom.

ace

Death please don't do it or attempt I know it's hard not to think about it and if it was so easy you would be doing it.Please feel to talk to me just like anyone else [email protected] I'm always here for you and anyone else.

Death,

I know how you feel mate, I know that feeling oh so well. The nights with the drink, the thoughts of her with someone else.

YOU can and WILL get through it mate, trust me, I was 2 and a half years with mine and I KNOW how your feeling right now.

If you wanna chat mate add me to msn [email protected]

Mate, grit your teeth drink to high heaven, but dont do it, beat it mate, fight it, fight those feelings, grit your teeth and accept whats happening.

I know your upset, I know your sad, I know they tell us the drink doesnt help, but just hang in there, just give it a week mate, just stay alive and beat it.

Andy

D

Death71

Death,

I know how you feel mate, I know that feeling oh so well. The nights with the drink, the thoughts of her with someone else.

YOU can and WILL get through it mate, trust me, I was 2 and a half years with mine and I KNOW how your feeling right now.

If you wanna chat mate add me to msn [email protected]

Mate, grit your teeth drink to high heaven, but dont do it, beat it mate, fight it, fight those feelings, grit your teeth and accept whats happening.

I know your upset, I know your sad, I know they tell us the drink doesnt help, but just hang in there, just give it a week mate, just stay alive and beat it.

Andy
Will that work with Yahoo messenger as I can't get msn to work failing that my yahoo email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00