Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 04jwilliams, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 04jwilliams

04jwilliams Active Member

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm feeling very suicidal have done for the last month or so but took a slight overdose last fri although i'm now fine. Im under the crisis team at the moment and they are not being helpful at all. I want help and to get better, i need it yet i'm asking the crisis team to go into hospital as thats the only way i can feel safe yet they move the conversation on so it appears like they don't think i need to go to hospital. But right now im feeling that if when they come tomorrow i try one more time to ask for help and im rejected well thats it im done. Ive planned everything for tomorrow night. Noone will miss me as i live alone so i wont be found. i just dont know what else to do but take the cowards way out :/

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

If you haven't been in hospital before you should be aware that unless you are very lucky hospital is not a safe place. It is difficult if not impossible for the crisis team to state this as a fact. They probably are trying to help you by not admitting you to a hell hole. Apologies to relevant hospital if it happens to be one of the two or three in the country that can rate as adequate.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
  3. 04jwilliams

04jwilliams Active Member

I see what youre saying but I simply dont care if it's safe or not. I am going to harm myself with the intention to die and I really want help but the pain is too much living this life I just cant do it. The only way I cant do it is to be hospitalized and hopefully be worked with to get better. Right now the crisis team coming once a day is not helping me...

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Once a day is more than you'll get in hospital. See your GP if you're very lucky he may be able to refer you for other therapy. But don't expect anything better than once a week. If you want more you'll have to go private.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

go to the emergency of the hosptal and tell them your plans and your thoughts of suicide and that you are serious and they will hospitalize you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.