Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

How do i get through tomorrow?

Tomorrow is my moms birthday.. she been dead for 20 years.. you would think that after 20 years it would not hurt as much but yet it still does...

i want tomorrow to just skip and me just wake up on friday, i dont want to waker up tomorrow.. i hate tomorrow, too many memories, too much of those that i love..

how am i going to do it? how am i going to get through tomorrow??

What if i cant? what if i get so depressed from missing my mom i attempt my life???

God i just want to skip tomorrow, is there anyway to skip a whole day??

2. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Dove, You Can Make It Thru Tomorrow. Tomorrow Is One More Year That Her Memories Are What Keep People Looking Forward To The Next Day. Think Of This... Tomorrow, No Matter When, Look To The Heavens And Thank Your Mom For Allowing Such An Amazing Person Like You To Grace Our Earth. She Wants It. The Hurt You Feel Is Her Reminding You To Remember Her. You Know She Loves You As Only A Mother Can. I've Wished I Could Pass Over My Truest Friend's Birthday. I Woke Up That Morning And Cried But During That Cry I Forced A Tear To Contain Love. When It Evaporated She Got My Love In Her Next Breath. Put Love Into One Tear And Remember She Just Took Your Love For Her Into Her Body In Heaven.

3. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i know but it is just so hard..

i never got to say goodbye to her, never got to..

my older brother had the doctor pull the plug on the machine before i could get to the hospital, he could not wait 15 dang minutes for me to say goodbye.. i know that the machine was probably the only thing keeping her body alive and that her spirit had done left her but still i would have rather helt her hand and told her goodbye before he pulled the dang machine off her..

sometimes i do not know if i can ever forgive him for that.. when i got to the hospital they would not even let me in to see her anymore, said i was too young ( 15 years old and they said it was too young ) i had to wait until the funeral to see her in that casket and then i still could not say goodbye cause it was like she was already gone you know?? she was cold.. i would have rather said goodbye in the hospital...

God , i hate April 24..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Whereever you are, happy birthday.. i love you and always will..

April 24,1940 - May 6, 1988

4. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

I'm Sorry. I Would Never Be Able To Forgive Him Myself. But Trust That She Knew You Wanted To Be There In The Final Moments. Her Spirit Is With Yours Helping You Fight On. Keep Good Thoughts Of Her And Cherish What You've Done. Her Passing Doesn't Need To Keep You Back. And If I Could, I'd Be There With You. My Box Is Always Open. So Are My Eyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.