Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tired eric, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tired eric

tired eric Member

I made it past father's day somehow and now I have my birthtday to clear tomorrow, yet today has been a nightmare.

What is different is it no longer scares me, it actually makes perfect sense. Not trying to be dramatic, but it just feels right, as if I have clarity and calm towards it. A very different feeling than I have had previously where there is no sadness or fear, much more calculated and almost rational towards it. I do not know what that means.

So, tomorrow is my birthday and looking at some of the things I need to consider, the stars are aligned for it to happen. Tomorrow just might be the right day. I do wish all of you the best of luck and take care of each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2008
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Tired Eric...so sorry you are feeling this way, and if I can bring any cheer in saying, 'happy birthday', here it is...what is going on that has you feeling this way? Please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Eric,
    Sorry to hear you are so down on yourself! Everyone here at the forum are in similar situations. We have all sort of drifted in to each other and now we support, and give advice to each other.
    Instead of focusing on suicide why don't you join us and let us help you!! The help you give others is strictly a positive goal. If you sort of bank all the positive thoughts together, when you have a negative thought turn around and pull one of your positive thoughts to kick his ass...We are here for you so if you want to talk to someone just PM them...:chopper:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It's been a long time since we have spoken eric. I am sorry to hear you are in this place once again. I hope something happens on your birthday to help turn things around for you. Help you find that hope once again. That piece of you that wants to live. My PM box is open if you feel the need to talk with someone, or maybe catch me in chat. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

yes yes great day birthday but no more hay than a farmer in a sleigh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.