tomorrow

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by crackedglass, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crackedglass

crackedglass Well-Known Member

tomorrow at 1.30pm i gotta relive the whole experience again to go into detail for the police..i am so scared and worried. i am hoping i dont come out of it more suicidal then when i go in..the police officer has warned me i am gonna be very upset afterwards but i know that already hardly like im gonna be singing and dancing is it!! i just hope i get the courage to go and that i dont get to distressed with it, and hopefully im doing the right thing to help me deal with this :sad:

2. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

oh hon I am so sorry. Do you have anyone that you can walk out with and hold on to? I think it is so brave that you are going to do this. I wish I had the courage that you do.

I am here for you if I can help. I know what it is like to go through something so traumatic.

*safe hugs*

3. crackedglass

no..well i have one person off here but i dont want him to travel for miles to get here especially on a sunday..kinda think maybe i need to do it alone as i was alone when it all happened..seems a crazy way of thinking i know..it's not courage its stupidity of me not being able to leave it alone and move on..i just really want to be able too..its always with me every single day..how do you manage to get it out of your head?

4. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

I wish you would have someone around, you were alone before but you don't have to be now.

It's not stupidity, that much I can promise you. If I ever figure out a way to get it out of my head I'll let you know...and then write a book and make millions.

I'm here if you want to talk, ok?

5. crackedglass

it doesnt matter anymore i couldnt go i cant face it i thought i could but i cant..so much for being strong and getting better..i chickened out..no surprise though.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

awww huney! I know exactly how you feel. I have to do something very similar soon :hug: im here if you need to talk x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.