Tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sad Rabbit, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

Tomorrow is going to be a bad day - at least more than usual.

Time for me to go to the doctor, having run out of excuses not to.

:(

2. Sad Rabbit

Someone has just asked me how I am feeling right now.

I sat and thought about it and all I could think of was "I wish I had enough money and could buy some of that stuff they use in those euthenasia clinics. Not a glassful - I want a whole bucket of it"

Quick, painless...over.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good luck at the doctor's tomorrow. I hope things turn out okay.

Why are you feeling so bad right now?

4. Sad Rabbit

My world is collapsing around me and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Very soon, I will not have anything left and I don't want to live like that.

5. WildCherry

What's happening, why are things collapsing around you?

6. Sad Rabbit

Loveless marriage, bad job, being victimised and discriminated against, money, no future or career, socially isolated, rejected by family, friendless..

Lost interest in basically everything, no hobbies or interests..

Medically unfit..diagonsed with secondary oseto-arthritis (will eventually cause me to lose job)...showing signs of severe depression (doctor tomorrow)...

Spend most waking hours trying to find reasons why I should stay alive....

The list goes on.....

7. WildCherry

You should stay alive because things can change. I know going to the doctor is scary and something nobody really wants to do. But it's a step in the right direction, a way to start getting your life back.

I've noticed that this site is a great place to make friends too; at least if you make some friends here, you'll have people to talk to, people that can listen and support you when you need it.

You can PM me if you ever feel like talking. I'm online a lot, and I like making new friends.

8. Sad Rabbit

Thanks very much for that. I do appreciate the comments.

I sometimes think I really need to get away from everything. I am under intense - and overwhelming - pressure, physically and emotionally. If its not the sense of worthlessness which gets me, its the sheer stress of it all.

I wish there was something which could take all this away from me. These feelings I carry around with me have been part of me all my adult life. Even when I was 14, I tried to kill myself because of school and my father, and was violently ill as a result.

But now, there are many things in my life which are pulling me in all directions and there is nothing I can do to escape from it all. I have been perscribed Prozac, but I refused to take them, as drugs cannot not solve my problems or change how people react to me.

I feel I am buckling under the weight of it all...I have started to take to drink...

9. WildCherry

Prozac can't fix all of your problems, but it's possible that it could give you some relief from the overwhelming depression. Have you ever tried meds before?

Is there any way you can get away for a day, or a weekend? Just some time you can take for yourself, to relax and get away from all the stresses that are bringing you down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.