Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Decode, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

ignore

ignore this, i was stupid to post here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Re: ignore

I have to agree with you. My depression medication isn't doing crap either.

Let us know how it goes tomorrow with your crisis team.

I'm a little short on the advice list. Sorry. But hang in there.

3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying Jason.

Sod it i will post here, i'm scared about what i might do tomorrow. Seeing if some jd will help me find something..to phone mht, i'm not even sure what i'm supposed to say or what could i expect them to be able to do?

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya decode :hug: what is going on for you hun? Know that you are not alone and being listened to.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Decode, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. If there's anything I can do to help, just drop me PM x

6. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I've got in my head i going to kill myself tomorrow, i imagine it will be a big relief i've been waiting a long time to do this, i can't seem to stop it. I'm struggling with the bad thoughts to reach out a try and get help, if i can get though the next few days i probably be all right till after xmas. I spoke to mht and was vague as was scared of forcing them to do something now i feel so stupid i want to phone them but am worried.

7. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Don't be worried about phoning them back. it is a good sign that you wish to phone them back and get some help for yourself. Be honest with them, tell them how you are feeling that way they can help you.

8. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Thank you for the relies much appreciated, i rang them and i have enough to last till tomorrow i think. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.