Tomorroww...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by LenaLunacy, Oct 31, 2008.

1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Was the day i was due to have my baby girl.
    It's been 5 months since i miscarried and i can't get over it. Noone understands the pain i feel. I've not met anyone whom i can talk about it with.
    I want to do somthng tomorrow, to remember her or something, i just don't know what.
    R.i.p Evie.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

this is so sad and I am so sorry...maybe buy a little tree or bush and plant it so that whenever you see it, you will have a memorial to her...big hugs, J

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i've miscarriaged more than once and lost children as well so i can understand the turmoil you are in. if you need to talk, pm me. i will listen.

you could do as sadeyes suggested a kind of personal memorial for Evie and perhaps go to church and ask the blessing of a priest if you are a believer in faith.

sending you warm thoughts hun

stay safe and be well

granny x

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

(((cerise_wrists)))

Big hugs hun. Having had 2 miscarriages I know how hard expected due dates can be but often the 'build up' to the day is actually a lot worse than the day itself. On both my EDD's I get my angels a helium balloon & write a little message to them on it, then I release it into the sky. Other things can be planting a tree/bush, lighting candles, writing poems or buying a teddy for Evie, something you can keep with you. Whatever you choose to do hun I'm sure it will be perfect & Evie will be looking down on her very special Mummy.

Be gentle on yourself hunny & take care. If you ever want to talk you know where I am.

Sending floaty hugs to Evie too ~x~x~

Claire xx

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

So this morning i went to the shops, i found a really cute soft teddy bear that i thought would be perfect for Evie. I bought that and came home. I've dedicated that bear to her, it will always be hers.
    Its so strange to think i could be giving birth right now, if things hadn't been different. I wish things had been different :(

Thanks for all your replies, they mean so much. :grouphug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage cerise. I hope Evie is at peace. :hug:

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

The bear sounds lovely hun, I hope the day passed peacefully for you.

:hug:

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you Lena. It must be real hard. You know you can call me anytime 24/7.:sadhug:

9. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

Thinking of you on this day

10. ilovewoodchuck

ilovewoodchuck Active Member

I'm so sorry for your pain. I've never experienced your plight, but I've helped 2 friends through their miscarriages. Let me know if you need my ear.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I miscarried once when I was 14/15. So, i can relate to how you feel, if you need to talk im here.Im so sorry for your loss :hug: