1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomorroww...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by LenaLunacy, Oct 31, 2008.

1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Was the day i was due to have my baby girl.
    It's been 5 months since i miscarried and i can't get over it. Noone understands the pain i feel. I've not met anyone whom i can talk about it with.
    I want to do somthng tomorrow, to remember her or something, i just don't know what.
    R.i.p Evie.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

this is so sad and I am so sorry...maybe buy a little tree or bush and plant it so that whenever you see it, you will have a memorial to her...big hugs, J

3. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i've miscarriaged more than once and lost children as well so i can understand the turmoil you are in. if you need to talk, pm me. i will listen.

you could do as sadeyes suggested a kind of personal memorial for Evie and perhaps go to church and ask the blessing of a priest if you are a believer in faith.

sending you warm thoughts hun

stay safe and be well

granny x

4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

(((cerise_wrists)))

Big hugs hun. Having had 2 miscarriages I know how hard expected due dates can be but often the 'build up' to the day is actually a lot worse than the day itself. On both my EDD's I get my angels a helium balloon & write a little message to them on it, then I release it into the sky. Other things can be planting a tree/bush, lighting candles, writing poems or buying a teddy for Evie, something you can keep with you. Whatever you choose to do hun I'm sure it will be perfect & Evie will be looking down on her very special Mummy.

Be gentle on yourself hunny & take care. If you ever want to talk you know where I am.

Sending floaty hugs to Evie too ~x~x~

Claire xx

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

So this morning i went to the shops, i found a really cute soft teddy bear that i thought would be perfect for Evie. I bought that and came home. I've dedicated that bear to her, it will always be hers.
    Its so strange to think i could be giving birth right now, if things hadn't been different. I wish things had been different :(

Thanks for all your replies, they mean so much. :grouphug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage cerise. I hope Evie is at peace. :hug:

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

The bear sounds lovely hun, I hope the day passed peacefully for you.

:hug:

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to you Lena. It must be real hard. You know you can call me anytime 24/7.:sadhug:

9. Bubble

Bubble Well-Known Member

Thinking of you on this day

10. ilovewoodchuck

ilovewoodchuck Active Member

I'm so sorry for your pain. I've never experienced your plight, but I've helped 2 friends through their miscarriages. Let me know if you need my ear.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I miscarried once when I was 14/15. So, i can relate to how you feel, if you need to talk im here.Im so sorry for your loss :hug: