tongue ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

_nu

hey, i'm thinkin about getting a tongue ring. what do you all think about them? i'm a guy, and might be joked from time to time, but i think the ladies might like it. idk. i think it would be cool to have one either way. does that mean i'm gay? lol jk

hatelife

hey, it comes down to personal liking. as a girl i actually like them on guys and enjoy kissing guys with them in. but that is only one persons veiw on the take

only advise i can give though is to think of the cons of getting a ring, it can cause lisps and ruin teeth and i hear there are a few other probs with it. but with saying that i do like them on guys. :tongue:

_nu

i heard the lisp is temporary and the teeth-destruction is a little scary but w/e. i guess im just mainly worried about the healing process.. no drinking beer will be okay i guess, but i really dont want to have to deal w/ an infection

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
if you ask--it does not turn me on. I would prefer a guy with good teeth than dumb fad. No attraction for me. It also may intrudude on personal actions (private things).

Darken

My sis got her tongue pieirced and it hurt her for a few days, but she likes it now. Their may be a risk but its very rare im sure. I say you should get one theyre cool imo. I think theyre sexy on chicks.

I personally have no issue with peircings, I have several in my ears, but I have really more tattoo's that peircings. 4 tattoo's. Also, it is totally upto you, it should be what "you" want, not what others think. I myself would think about pro's and con's and weigh it out, and decide what you want. I know I didn't help what-so-ever, but that's just what I had to say. lol.

_nu

yeah i know it's my decision. i just kind of needed the pros and cons. besides the teeth thing, i believe that the worst crap is during the first two weeks. well, if i can't smoke during the healing process, i'll be pissed, but i'll just buy some nicotine patches. hey, maybe i'll end up quitting smoking! haha yeah right:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00