1. Hey hun, don't know if you will read this but I just want you to know I really do love you with all my heart and I couldn't do this without you.

I want you to be here forever and be happy, I care about you more that I have anyone, yea we have had our ups and downs but hunni what best friends don't?

I can't wait to see you on 14th, please stick around I don't know what the hell I would do without you. I'm lost when I'm not talking to you, I just want you to be happy and raise Emma and be the good mum you are. Don't blame yourself for being down and depressed it's your head and the horrible things that have happened to you. I will be here for you as long as you are.

I love you hun.

P.s - Even if you do find you can't stick around then let me go with you.

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I Cant do it... :cry: i cant go on... im sick of pretending like everything is ok, when its not.... ive had as much as i can take... noone will notice my absence... i sit here crying, i cant do it.. im sick of fighting myself to live another day... I have no motivation, no energy, i didnt get out of bed yesterday :( i cut last night, damn it felt so good... watching it running down my arms.. i hate myself so much! FUCK YOU WORLD!!!

sorry guys

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

sounds like you need us the most right now
    please don't deny yourself the support you need from us
    we love you and want you here, always, no matter how many times you fall. And if you're leaving now, when you come back, we're here for you still.
    Love you Lexi
    :wub:

4. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hun, am always here for you. I'll aways make time to listen to you.
    its gonna be ok. you've got my support, always.

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Lexi you have my support to hunni. I love and care for you . You are a good person who deserves great things in your life. Please never hesitate to come to me on msn or pm here ...

Love ya hun

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

tonie,im always here for you :hug: