Tonight could really be it for me now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm struggling to stay alive really and to be honest don't want to anyway,I'm so sick of everything as usual.I've tried to improve but nothing works or happens for the better.I've strongly been thinking tonight could be it for me and it's giving me great comfort.
  2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Please don't give up. I know it's hard, but please don't give up. Once something like this is done, there's no taking it back. Who's to say what awaits is better then this life? No one knows, but the mere fact that it could be a worse existence then this life might mean that the gamble is too great. It is for me anyway. :hug:
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you for your reply Julia it really means alot I totally respect your time and support,the fact is that I've been trying for so long been doing everything I can you name it.To me it's like why stay alive if you keep feeling the same way?.I don't know what to do anymore seriously,years of endless struggles with everything have taken their toll.I'm way better off gone I know all I'm doing is purely existing.
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry ace..I hear how you're struggling...
    I can't offer advice when I feel the same..I just hope things will improve for you so you can find a reason to fight
  5. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

hey ace.

hope you are okay

please hold on..
  6. distress

distress Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your feeling like this, all I can say is hang in there something better just might be a day away
  7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

how can we help ace?
  8. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

Please try be ok, be strong
  9. Push

Push Well-Known Member

I hope that you are ok.
  10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ace hold on there bro.. Your alot stronger than you give credit for.. You have been thru this several times as I have.. Your friends here at the forum are ready to support you.. Please hang on..
  11. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

I am here for you if you need to talk. You think you are better off gone, but you don't know for certain. No one knows. Please just keep trying.
  12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your replies they're so much appreciated,I'm struggling badly with this horrendous depression.My moods have been swinging so up and down today and my OCD&BDD is such a huge mess.I'm feeling really anxious as well don't know what to do anymore,the meds aren't helping well I'm quite sure at least one of the three maybe two of them are pretty useless.Having the constant CBT doesn't seem to help much either,it's ok for a matter of moments after the visit but then bang it's all useless no matter how hard I try.

I don't know what's going to happen tonight if I get the urge to try something I don't know.I'm just sick and tired of all this I reall am,sorry you have to listen to the constant rubbish always I feel lost as hell everything seems to be a problem.The thoughts,all the conditions,the past it never eases no matter what I do.I just want an end to all this I hope I can get it very soon:sad::sad::sad:.
  13. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hey ace...hang in there, buddy...i'm here if u need to talk...i'm feeling really bad too today, so you're not alone...
  14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry you aren't feeling so well either if I can be of any assistance to you let me know.I'm not coping well with anything to be honest,terrible mood swings and feeling like shit really.
  15. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

i real sorry you feel phhooy right now..i couldnt think of a better word for it at that moment...........
    this probably wont help you but im going to type it anyways just in case it does.
    it doesnt always work...even for me....but
    sometimes when i feel phooy i like to read a book or watch a movie...get all caught up in the characters life for a bit. sometimes the problem in the book make me feel better too because its like oh, maybe mines not THAT bad, at least im not being chased by a dragon thats about to literally eat me why the prince does nothing to help because hes scared of the dragon too! lol
    anyways, maybe you could try reading for abit or watching a movie and distract yourself...its a temporary fix but sometimes even temporary can be good......

Either way i hope you feel better soon.
    Lots of Love....even though i dont know you and maybe thats weird to say but...i still....send...
    Lots of Love. <3
  16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Hi Lilly how are you?Thank you for taking the time out to write to me.I'm struggling with everything can't find no distractions really,have spent a fair bit of time on the computer but that even gets boring after a short while.It's pretty hard struggling to deal with quite a few things at once conditions etc.I don't like to sound like I'm whinging,I just don't know anymore I've been so lost for such a long time now:sad::sad::sad:.
  17. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's night time here and I'm feeling very very suicidal:sad::sad::sad:.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.