Tonight I am going to end my life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hope2121, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

Tonight is the night i plan on ending it all, i know no one can stop me as no one who is close to me will ever know until they find my body. Ive had soem alcoho and some tablets to numb the pain, when u end my life for good.

I am not here for help, i am here to thank everyone for their help in the past, but i cant go on anymore.

i love you guys for your help

jenny o:sad:

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please don't do anything. What has got you feeling so badly today? :( :hug:

3. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I hope you'll stay and talk for a while. Tell us about how you're feeling.

4. hope2121

Its not just tonight it's being going on all week, it started new years eve when iwas assulted and ever since then i ahev wanted to end it. no one near me knows what i plan and i wont tell them as there is nothing people can do to help.

5. nagisa

I'm so sorry you were assaulted :( :hug: :hug:

But wouldn't it be better to try to find someone you can confide in about it instead of ending your life? Talking to a professional could really help you. :hug:

6. hope2121

Ive spoken to some people but nothing helped its been a week since i was assutled and i cant be bothered waiting anymore i just want the pain to end for it to go away. I want to die and tonight will be a good timeto do it more then ever.

7. nagisa

Why is tonight a good night?

Who have you talked to about it? A professional would be the best option... maybe someone who specializes in PTSD?

Please hold on, you really might feel a little better in the morning. But if you really think you're going to hurt yourself or if you've already done something PLEASE call 911 or someone you trust and tell them that you are suicidal.

8. hope2121

I ncant call anyone, im going out to buy some tablets and od on them

9. nagisa

You can call the police. You don't need to do this, you don't need to die. You can be helped. Please call for help.

10. hope2121

I cant call the cops as they take me to hospital and a few mins later i get discharged. its hopless in this country.

i have go the money to buy the tablets and od on and nothign can stop me as no one close to me will know.

I just dont know how to go on woith life.

11. psykaina

psykaina Member

I know the feeling.. But trust me - even though the pain might not go away, it will not allways be so strong. Just hold on a little longer, seek help. Dont let the bastard who assulted you get the satisfaction on ruin your life even more..

Hold on

12. hope2121

i dont think i can hold on this may be my last message

13. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

hi jenny. i hope you are still with us.

14. hope2121

too late for help

15. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

It's never too late, you should get help. Don't go into submission, it can get better. You know it can, if you try.

16. Well, see here's the thing. If she's going to do it. She's going to do it. There's no stopping her, I hate to say.
    What makes me curious is to know what exactly happened during the assault?

17. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

The whole point of this forum is to talk to people non-judgmentally and provide emotional support, in order to help them avoid committing suicide. Implicit in this idea is the fact that people often can be talked out of it, especially in a situation where that person is about to act impulsively (which accounts for the vast majority of suicide attempts).

That's why, whenever a thread like this pops up, one of the first responses is almost always a plea for the person to stay and talk about what they're going through. People do change their minds about suicide all the time; we're here to help them do that.

18. StephenP

StephenP Member

Wish I had the courage to end my life.

19. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

it takes more courage to stay alive. suicide can be an easy way out.
    as i understand the mindset ... been there ... it still takes very little courage to kill yourself. takes alot to stay strong.

20. lifemoreordinary

lifemoreordinary New Member

hi hope... concerned for you...how are you feeling today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.