Tonight I kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by theresnohelp, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theresnohelp

theresnohelp Member

I've had my fill of it all. No-one cares and turn a blind eye like nothing is wrong with me. Going to the hospital is a complete waste of time. All they will do is give me more laxatives and/or injection for the pain. None of it works or does anything for me.

I'm sorry but I WILL NOT take this ANYMORE. If my death hurts people that's not my fault. No-one understands what i've been living and dealing with the past 2 years. I'm soo sick of hearing "Just hold out till the test" It's easy for anyone to say that when they aren't not the ones who is in my position and having unbearable pain.

If a patients condition is worsening they just move the date of the test up. Gee. I've only waiting been waiting since October for this ***** test. They just don't care at all.

I don't care what happens tonight or how it all goes down.

If you think i'm a coward for killing myself over this well whatever. You clearly don't have any clue what I have been living with.

Go ahead if someone wants to call the Cops. I'll tell you where I live. Be easier if they just shot me to death instead. Prefer that then having to jump off a bridge.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Theresnohelp,

I'm sorry you are still suffering :(

I don't really know what to say, I just want you to know that I'm here if you need to talk :hug:

3. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you have to help yourself too . i have tried. you have options... take them !

4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

use your desperation to fight for what you need !

5. theresnohelp

theresnohelp Member

tried helping myself. done everything thats been recommended to me. only option I have left is suicidal.

6. diafwcc

diafwcc Member

I know what it's like to go through life in constant pain. I havent let my pain control me completely yet, but our circumstances are different so I'm not going to tell you to keep yours from controlling you, obviously it is already a heavy burden for you. If you feel like death is the only escape you will have from the pain, none of us realistically can tell you it's not. But I hope that you will choose to keep fighting the pain, it's a monster and monsters are meant to be killed. Beating back the pain is sooo tough, but when you finally come out on top you will feel like a dragon slayer, on top of the world. And don't tell yourself that you can't overcome it- you CAN and I believe in you to KEEP FIGHTING! Please send me a PM tomorrow if you decide not to go through with it

7. maxell123

maxell123 Member

well i dont think your willing to kill yourself. if you post about it i highly dought it.

i bet by tomorrow you will be chatting up the fourms.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Some pretty harsh words huh? I don't know your cause of pain but can relate to the fact you want it to end. Myself I have headaches all the time and migranes2/3 times a week. Feels like my head is going to explode, and the meds don't help. I end up in th ER and they have to shoot me up with demorahl and phenegrin (spelling). Basically they have to knock me out because the pain is so seveere. So like I said I can relate. If you in so much pain instead of commiting why don't you go to the ER and maybe they can help get your date moved up because of the severity of your condition? Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.