tonight I wish I was dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I really do. I'm so sad and tired.

2. ripvanwinklex

ripvanwinklex New Member

Yup. Join the club. I think I have almost lost all hope for myself.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun don't say that ok im sorry you are so tired and sad I know how that feels hugs to you ok your not alone hun hope tomorrow you feel better hugs

4. morning rush

the thing is that I don't know why I'm so sad, and anything makes me cry. I can't focus to do anything. It's like too much for me. I can't write, can't clean, can't cook, can't do anything. I'm stuck in my mind...who wants to live like that

5. total eclipse

It is hard to focus hun when you are sad Just take one thing ok and do that one thing dont look at all of it at once Do what you like doing first ok hugs
    I like the puppy avatar so cute hugs its okay to cry hun let the sadness out a bit hugs

6. morning rush

thanks . I drew the puppy with pixel...it's baby lady from lady and the tramp....

some days I can't focus at all. And it's not always because I'm sad...I just can't concentrate at all...all I can do is think and stare...

7. total eclipse

Yes i recognize lady i love that show I too have times when i cannot concentrate hun but with rest i think tomorrow you will have a better day hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.