Tonight I'm going if possible

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

If possible I'm out of here tonight I can't take this hell anymore sick of trying.I'm sick to death of everything just so pointless in hanging around,if all works out well I'm out of there.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ace don't go....
    tell me what your 'conditions' are and why they're getting you down

3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

Hahg in there ace. Talk to us.
    We are here for you.

4. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I hope you reconsider, we're here if you want to talk.
    Hope you are safe

*hugs*

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you called someone to help you okay crisis Good Samaritans hospital get some help Ace we all care and need yu well okay.

6. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

If you go, I'm not worried to a "better" life after ( I do believe in reincarnation, afterlife, if it makes to any help here, ), but don't go without saying goodbye to your relations, friends and those you loves and loves you, you die, you're gone from their love, physically, so you better think about what you are doing, and make sure your suicide plan are all in order and perfect, you definitely don't wanna wake up in hospital (with all your relations in the face).

7. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

See I'm a little spiritual then helping here, Im not encourages nobody to kill themselves, I wanna be at the "helping-side" to, but its his decision . Nad mine too, I am my own, you see

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ace?? let us know how you are..*hug*

9. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

Ace, I hope you're still here. I've never talked to you before, but I'd like to, if you ever want to talk about anything. <3 I hope you're okay.

10. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

how ya doing, ace? we all care and we're here for you.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up ace. We all want you to beat this. :hug:

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone for your kind words,I'm leaving tonight noe for sure I'm so sorry I have to do this.It's become more certain as the hours have passed by I can't stay anymore I'm so sorry thankyou for all your wonderful help and support it's been so touching.

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

ace?? talk to me...:sad:

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm tired now to live anymore finally I'll be at peace it's what I want and need it's the best thing.

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to tell me about why you feel this way?
    I understand what that's like as I've been there many times..tell me what it's like for you

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm tired everything,tired of the conditions,tired of my life,tired of absolutely everything you name it I'm tired of just living death is the only answer.

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you haven't told me about your conditions...do you have bad health?

18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I have Bi Polar,Major Depression,Ocd-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,Bdd-Body dysmorphic disorder and Anxiety and I suffer from some Physical Problems.But from tonight after tonight they wont be a problem anymore,they kill my life in every single way no matter what treatment I've had for them.

19. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't have bi polar but do have the others and some physical problems as well so I get where you're coming from ..
    what treatments have you tried? I'm interested to know whats out there

20. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've tried everything from ECT-shock treatment,all so many types of meds,CBY,Hospital stays,endless Therapy and so much more.I've had enough now no more for me.You can keep trying if you like I've had enough personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.