Tonight I'm going if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

sounds like you've had the lot but there's always new ones coming out..
I hope you change your mind and stick around....we will miss you here ..you've been here 4 years? you're part of the forum....you would have so much knowledge to pass on to others here

dontwannabeme

Look ace,
Im not gonna be all positive ect.
And i think most us are not living for ourselfs for a long time.
The only thing i can ask is, do you like music?
Music for me is the thing that understands me.

anyway i hope youll be able too hold on

hug
dontwannabeme

ace

Thanx yes I do like/love music but sorry it really isn't enough thanks very much for trying honestly I do thank you so much but sorry.Yeh it's night here also.

HOW

Please, keep hanging on!!! We are all here to help you and guide you in the right direction. Watch a film and fall asleep, keep your mind busy and dont think!!!!!! A day living is a day won!

:hug:

clouds

Ace, Im just new here and found my way here tonight cause Im feeling much same as you, I have bi-polar and its awful right now..A few weeks ago I tried killing myself(again) and wakend up with relatives in my face and thye still in my face..I try to work stuff out in little bits...Although tonight is a big deal cause my nine year old has a friend staying so I cant do anything when they are here..
Are you alone ? Would it help if you said ;;;In next 15mins Im going to make a final cup of tea and write down my immediate thoughts..This often makes me cry so much it distracts me from actual harm, then another few things till you could get to bed?

IV2010

thanks 'whateveritakes" for the info...
I hope ace is ok too....
talk to us ace...we need to know how you're doing..
we care.. *hug*

ace

Thankyou all for caring dearly I've set myself still to go I can't hang on anymore.I'll see how tonight is I'm so sorry to do this I just can't hang on anymore.

IV2010

:sad: :nerves: :arms:

it's ok to keep postponing it ace..
I wish you would change your mind..so many people here care about you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00