tonight Is a bad night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kingwingin, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingwingin

kingwingin Member

I decided to go through some of the old msn chat logs from when me and my girfriend started dating, weve been together for 5 years.

I also noticed some old logs of a guy she used to talk to at her old work. The guy was a super creep and she would oftem show me these logs so I could laugh at him. So I decided to look through those again too.

Every thing was pretty much how I remembered but at one point she mentions to him that shes "fooled around" with 3 guys, which is weird since she told me it was just me and her ex that shes been with. So after reading some more she says that after she broke up with her ex she slept with a friend of a friend.

Now maybe im overly sensitive but this is bugging me a lot. My mind is racing and my hands are shaking and I feel like im going to do something drastic. I can barely handle regular everyday life and now im finding out about this... I dont know what to do
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi king.. Do not do anything quickly and drastic now.. Better calmly, deliberate but with some thought and gently first.. Please..

Approach her for sure but not attack mood to some about these other possible love interests of hers.. Nothing quickly and that is unrecoverable from.. If able let us know some how this, jim
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I agree with Jim... try not to do anything drastic. Give yourself time to try and calm down, and then approach her with the questions you have. Let her know what you saw and see what happens, what she's willing to tell you.
  4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Hi King. I hope your doing better today *hugs*
  5. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

King, are you still checking around the site? Still checking in on ya...

**Big hugs**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.