Tonight is it.......

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I'm dead serious I really am I'm not bothering with this fuckin shit anymore from the biggest bridge in town I shall fall it's goodnite to this fucked world no more vye everyone.:sad:
  2. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Take a moment to reconsider, ace. Talk about it here. You're in my thoughts.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's what I want sorry and what I need to end this pain I've decided and I'm going to go.:sad:
  4. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

you dont know what could be coming up for you in the future, please dont give up now... keep fighting through.... life might seempretty bleak rightnow but you dont know what is around the corner or on the other side of the hill.... life has so much potential... you deserve to give yourself the chance to understand that...
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hang on ace. the world needs you and we would miss you around here. please reconsider and talk to us. what is bringing this on?
  6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

please just talk to us... we're all here to help you through whatever it is.........
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm severely depressed and that badly suicidal and wanting to end it all I have no hope none what so ever,I want to die there is to much pain.I want to be at peace and not be in this shitty fuckin world no more.I'm always depressed it's as simple as this time to die and end the pain.

Today I turned up at work after having a couple of weeks off yes I was unreliable as usual and the boss said a couple of words to me.He wasn't being nasty later on I broke down infront of him and was suicidal as usual.So why do I keep bothering?Well I'm not anymore I'm seriously going to do it I have the strong feeling to and I will.
  8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

please dont... chasnge what you dont like about your life make it better... if it meansx a new job new home whatever you dont like just change it, you never know it could be the best decision you have ever made... SUICIDE IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

the point of this site is to make people feel better... if you cant be a part of that then maybe you should get lost... Ace sweetie, no one wants you to Die im here for you... you're always welcome to chat
  10. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Well then apparently you have missed the point of this site, because it doesn't seem dear ace is getting any better after each such thread.
  11. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i couldn't agree more with kristy. the insensitivity of what was just said are better left to the one who wrote them. ace i want to encourage you to hang on. we are here to support you.
  12. cest hes still alive so that obviously means something is helping him.

look, if you dont have something positive to say, fuck off because ace is struggling right now and dont need this shit.
  13. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

thank you for your faith in my words... ace please hang on... other than a certain unmentionable person... we are ALL here to support each other and we are ALL here for you. please hang on, please talk to us...
  14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Well Fuck you you think I need you to tell me how I feel and what it's like,you don't live inside my body arsewhipe fuck it I'm going anyway and you just pushed me even more if that was possible I couldn't give a shit about your comments so go and fuck off!:mad:
  15. :hug: ace. hang on please hun, love you loads sweetie. :hug:
  16. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

please keep talking with us ace, we here for you.. i promise you that here and now... i have spent so much time feeling exactly as you do now, please talk to me... allow me to know how it feels from your perspective, let me try to help you through it... i am all ears and ready to help you through this.

17. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Feeling ever so shit and desperate and wanting to go to the biggest bridge in town now,If I fall asleep now I don't want to wake up in the morning.:sad:
  18. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i understand. what has gotten you to this point? i was there only 3 weeks ago, i felt lower than low, i know its possible to come through. Can you tell me what has gotten it to this point today?
  19. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I was already feeling so depressed and low with severe mood swings regretting taking time off work,I went into work and my boss had a few words with me he wasn't being totally unreasonable.I then got tipped over the edge and started crying infront of him and the strong suicidal feelings came down.

I booked a week holiday with a friend of mine away to europe and I couldve used this ticket I won yet I didn't and I kept over obsessing and overanalyzing over why I didn't use it.I feel that depressed everything has just compounded on top of each other all I want to do is sleep and not wake up or jump off the bridge I'm far too down.
  20. Skinny H

Skinny H Member

Although Cest is insensitive and foolish in his/her words, the sentiment behind them is not totally invalid.

Ace, follow a couple of very simple rules and you will be fine.

1. Learn what you can and what you can't control in your life.

The things you can't control are not worth any thoughts, let alone negative ones. The things you can control are YOUR FUTURE. Focus on those, set yourself realistic small goals and achieve them. You will then start to re-build your belief in yourself.

2. Don't do or say rash things to impress your peers.

Being alone is a terrible feeling, but don't fall foul of the temptation to make rash or unreal statements to try an illicit a response from your chosen peers. If you want people to "notice you" and "like you" be yourself. Take the areas that you have identified in rule 1 above and find people who share those goals...

3. Life is a roller-coaster.

In the same way that it is shit today, it could be fantastic tomorrow. Don't quit.

I hope you take these comments in the way that they are intended, positively.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.