tonight is it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

i cant live anymore.
    i guess i just wanted to leave some mark somwhere.
    i am tired of feeling this heavy heart of mine ache day in and day out.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:eek:hmy: Transparent!!!!

Please don't. :sad:

why tonight?
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Oh daisy he seems to be gone now that I see this, I hope he saw your post and perhaps sees mine. Please hang on transparent and allow us to be your friends and give you our love. I know you are hurting terribly and am not sure if I will have the magic words but who knows maybe someone else here will. It is so hard as I don't know you but I know all to well about your thoughts and feelings regarding the unbearable pain but please just write back you have nothing to lose. You alone must walk through this difficult time but you don't have to do it alone. Please listen to that small voice inside of you that wants to try and come talk to us.
    The thought of someone hurting so bad is bringing tears to my eyes...I want to wipe your pain away and would take it all if I could.
    Please come back.
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry i couldn't get here in time to talk to you when you were still on. But please know that so many people here care about you. And we hope you haven't done anything. You deserve to live, you deserve to live a happy life. Please don't give up now :hug: Let us know how you're doing
  5. Lone_walker

Lone_walker Well-Known Member

Transparent...Please don't, many here know how your feeling, we can help you...please...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.