..tonight is the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by danni, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danni

danni Chat Buddy

..well i dont really know anyone just 3 ppl and that all since i came here..but it doesn't matter anymore cause tonight is the fucking night where the blood gonna cover the whole floor not just a tad.No more bothering people with mine own damn problems maybe this will make everything better, the friends i have they dont need to worry about me, no more damn scars on mah wrist. No more crying,the pain,suffering,nightmares will END. For the people i didn't help i'm sorry that mah advise didn't work, for the people i help i'm sorry but no one can help me i'm to far away to reach for that helping hand. i'm sorry but mah times has come...

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Would you still want to talk about it first?

3. MrA

MrA Active Member

Whaaaaaat? :sad: Thats not the right way..

Look, I think you're not that old as I ain't myself (18), knowing not many people doesn't mean that you can't still make friends! They cheer you up and make you happy...you can have a real sweet time with them!
    if this message does still reach you I'd be thanksful if you'd talk with me! (also couse somehow nobody wants to talk to me :mad: )

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

danni what is going on? I think you should take the time to talk to someone before you make any decisions. PM me if you want to talk. Maybe we can find an alternative solution.

5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Danni...sis...do you have any idea of how many people love and care about you...

Jo, Ani-chan, krisk, Shriner, Krazy, ME, and so many others love and care for you so much, Danni-sis :hug:

I'm not really sure if it's something that you'd want...suicide is kind of a private issue...but if you really want me to, I can delete the thread...
    It's just that so many people seem to know already, because when you tell one person about it, they worry and want to do their absolute best to try to help you, and so they enlist the help of others, to try to help them find a way to help you...and you've just drafted an entire forum to come out to help, support, and love you sis...but that's something that they have been doing from day one anyways :hug:

Click --> Heaven and Earth

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.