Tonight is the night!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by faded echoes, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faded echoes

faded echoes Active Member

Yes, I'm finally going to do it. Right after my mom goes to sleep then she won't find me until Wednesday evening so that leaves me plenty of time. I have a bunch of drugs that I plan on taking and I know that they will stop my heart. I'm really looking forward to this but am fearful that I will survive despite my confidence in my plan. My mom will disown me if I survive, she's already told me that. What else can I say other than wish me luck!

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

please don't. why would she disown you if you survived? because she doesn't want you to ever try again?

3. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

I think i wouldnt do it just for the shear fact that as u said... what if u failed? I would think long and hard about that before you did anything....

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello faded echoes,

Please don't do this.Why tonight? Did something happen?

I'll be online all night,so if you wanna talk feel free to PM me :hug:

5. Vorpal

Vorpal Member

Most drug overdoses don't work, and 12 hours or so certainly isn't a sufficient time frame to be sure of efficacy. I suggest you rethink. It's easy to wake up from ill-judged attempts in a far worse state physically than you are now.

--V--

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this to yourself faded echoes. Your mom will be absolutely heartbroken when she finds your body tomorrow. :sad:

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Are you ok?:hug:

8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. please don't do this. i think maybe your mom does not know how to handle the situation - she does not know the right words to say. i bet it seems upsetting to you, painful, that she would say she might disown you. those are hurtful words.

but i am sure she loves you. i am a mom. i make mistakes all the time but i love my kids. for sure.... the world is better if YOU stay HERE. you can make the world better, just by being YOU. stay here with us. we can all try to help each other. stay. there are many of us on here that will stay up all night with you......it might help. don't hurt yourself . .. be kind to yourself. you are a good person, and you deserve to live. you deserve to grow up and have a nice life. and i think you will be able to do that. . . stay here. talk to any of us, all of us. . pm's, or just posting. please. i am a newbie, but, still, i care about you.... :hug:

9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

does anyone know if fading echoes is ok?:mellow:

10. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

I hope you're okay!!

11. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I hope you are ok, Fading Echoes.... Let us know you're here.

12. achtland

achtland Member

I'm only new to the forum and probably don't have a clue what you're going through, the only thing we have in common is probably the idea that we're better off not being here. The only thing that stops me from doing it is how much it would hurt my mother (even though we have never got on well)

Please tell us you're ok? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.