tonight is the night

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Starlite, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

and im happy about it, i've drank some and gotten pretty lit, and that is all i needed to gain the strength, the courage,

thanks to all who i have known here who have been there when i needed a listening ear, thanks to all who have given me a kcik in the as when i needed it.

it is times like these, when things are so clear, that now i know what happiness feels like!

Go Suicide Forum! you rock!
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I never seen this earlier. I do hope you're ok hun. Please check in with us at some point?

Take care of yourself, Claire xx
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Karren,
    You told me you came out of the hospital feeling better, but now in just a short time you have been dragged back down. This tells me that you came out too soon..
    After a little prodding you open up enough to tell what is bothering you but you don't actually talk about them..You need to get it out because holding it all in, they only stagnate and make you feel worst.
    Are you back in therapy?? If you can't talk to us then at least talk to your therapist and lay it out on the table so you can address each of them one at a time. You know the support is here, you just need to ask for it..Take care and Stay Safe!!
  4. Cascadia

Cascadia Member

I am sorry you are in such pain and I hope you are feeling better soon. Your post probably helped keep me safe tonight actually, I could recognize the despair in you that I sometimes bury in myself and gave me the courage to post and not avoid the pain.

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

so yeah im still alive this morning.......only because i drank so much last nigh ti ended up just going to bed.....i am still in that frame of mind ..and i don't see it changing any time too soon.

i am glad you were able to hang on because of something i said.....i hope you hang on many many many more days.
  6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

karren .
    i am glad you made it through the night;

just last night that was my idea of HOW to make it was something i thought might work because yesterday was so crappy.

so i am hoping things get better for you today, or that you have some kind of plan to distract. . .i am using packing as my own. .

thinking of you. . .with hugs. .. xx
  7. helena

helena Staff Alumni

I am so glad you are still alive Karen :hug:

So , would you try to hang on our words to you? Please:sad:?
    I care for you, and if and when you feel like
    would love to offer you a shoulder and some :hug: :hug:
    Just try a little longer, try to find out what brought you down again and let us help you deal with it, try to cope....
    Hope you give it another chance

P.S. :hug: :hug: for you too, mdmefontaine :)
  8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're still here Karren :console:.

Have you considered what Joseph said? Perhaps you did come out the hospital too soon?

:hug: Claire xx
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you made it through the night Karren. Maybe you really do need a bit more time in the hospital to help you get through this rough time. You can get beyond the past and strive toward what is to be in the future. :hug:
  10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

hey Karren,

I am starting to get concerned. Having read your "Im Out" thread and then having read this one too.

Don't do this thing. Go back in the hospital and open up to them. Think about all the people you will hurt if you leave us before your time.

Take care and please let us know if you need us.
  11. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Hey Karren, stay away from the alcohol it just makes you feel worse. Even if you think it helps because it makes everything easier please stay away from the booze.

Open up to anyone, be it your therapist, doctor, parents or a friend. We really don't want to lose you! Protect yourself and take care of yourself.

12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I don't need to open up to anyone anymore. I have a therapist, i see a doctor, my parents are dead, and my friends, well i believe i have now pushed the majority of them away.

I wrote this post dayssssssssss ago, and would appreciate it if a mod would close it!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.