tonight is the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_Jetsfan

shitty day capped off by my mom, who smoked while i was a fetus, telliong me to not smoke out in the hallway because "the neighbor might beasmathtic" My girlfriend told me "how long am i supposed to kiss his ass" Not after tonight. life sukcs

Autumn01

shitty day capped off by my mom, who smoked while i was a fetus, telliong me to not smoke out in the hallway because "the neighbor might beasmathtic" My girlfriend told me "how long am i supposed to kiss his ass" Not after tonight. life sukcs
I'm so sorry. I know life can definitely suck but tomorrow is a new day.
Please try to hang on. You're certainly not alone.

BK_Jetsfan

I'm so sorry. I know life can definitely suck but tomorrow is a new day.
Please try to hang on. You're certainly not alone.
I wont go into details of what I did last night, but obviously I'm still here. Sadly, I feel VERY alone Autumn. No one really cares. People say they do, but then show they don't. It really sucks. There is clearly something grossly defective about ME.

Autumn01

I wont go into details of what I did last night, but obviously I'm still here. Sadly, I feel VERY alone Autumn. No one really cares. People say they do, but then show they don't. It really sucks. There is clearly something grossly defective about ME.
I really wish you hadn't tried to end your life last night. I'm sure glad it didn't work. I wish you could see how great you really are. I'm sorry that you are feeling so alone :console: I know the feeling. I know this doesn't sound like much- but I care about you. :hugtackles: I'm here if you want to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00