Tonight it is going to be over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Hey guys, just want to say good bye. SF helped through some of my darkest times but this time it is real. Midnight and then bye!
  2. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

I hope you are still here!!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why do that when you can reach out for help now when you can pick up the phone and call crisis and get the help and support you deserve and need to feel better. Why give up when there is so much you could do to heal please call get help NOW okay for you and all the ones that love you.:hugtackles:
  4. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Please don't give up, I know it's easy to say so, but we all care here about you and it's you that matters. Please take care - Ali.
  5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

the thing is I do not want the help anymore!! I just want to sleep and not wake up...
  6. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Yes sounds bliss but also makes me sad too. Words reflecting my own thoughts and it hits hard knowing that other people feel the same way as you do. If only it was that easy to close your eyes and be in "happy planet". Please take care - Ali
  7. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

I hope you stay Pollo :)
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it's not too late to change your mind. please reconsider. you will be missed.
  9. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

"Sleep and not wake up". Doesn't happen like that I'm afraid, it's a long drawn out process that is painful and nasty.

I have tried before. I thought that I could take a massive od and go to sleep and just not wake up. Nope. Started throwing up, convulsing, general nastyness. Throwing up so much that you drink water just so you can throw it back up as your stomach hurts so much from constant retching, and even though was in a hospital ward, or A+E as someone found out it is all alone. They don't care, as long as you have the drip in and don't choke on it they couldn't give a dam. You get the "stupid girl" looks and attitude. They think they know you as they have seen so many people before do the same thing. They group you as every one of them that has come before you and will do after, they don't know what is going on in your head.

There are few methods that are guarenteed to work. Even the most brutal ones that you think are certain to work can go wrong. Do you want to live the remainder of your years paralysed, needing 24/7 care, not being able to be left alone with your thoughts!!!

Can I ask you something? Do you want to live? Take all these depressed feelings and what ever away and be happy. Suicide is a permanant solution to what can be a temporary problem. I know that. I know that I don't want to go on feeling like this anymore and that I plan ways in which I can kill myself. In my periods of more sanity I realise that it is not that I want to die, it's just that I don't want to live the way I am doing now! Is it the same with you? It will be hard work, but when you achieve something in the future it will be all that much better knowing what you have done to get there!
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

well said goldenpsych
    Pollo please reconsider your options...
    we care what happens to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.