tonight or tomorrow i will be dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jeffsc83, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffsc83

Jeffsc83 New Member

I'm 29 and can not live like this anymore. I'm either [**Moderator Edit: Removed Methods**]. I don't belong here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
  2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey, wait, mabye you wanna talk about it? We are here for you!

3. Jeffsc83

Jeffsc83 New Member

Can't find a job. Have a mortgage, car payments etc etc. Can't cope anymore. I'm selling my 2000 dollar gibson guitar tomorrow and buying [**Moderator Edit: Removed method**]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can get help to get your bills payed off get a credit adviser to help you amalgamate all you debts into one so bills are not to high there are other ways to get help
    sell your guitar and use the money to pay off some debts You do not have to end you life not when there is support if you reach out to it

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Jeff. I love guitars and would love to see your Gibson. Money is a horrible thing to suffer from. You can always recover. I've from having it all, to having nothing and living in my car, to have it all and more again. You can do it. Hang in there. Like was just suggested, sell the guitar and use it toward bills. Your home comes first, and then the car. Other debts are not as important. Try to pick up a low end job, stocking shelves or anything. Go to the temporary agencies. Check the listings at your workforce commission (if you're in the U.S.). Don't let money rule you - you can beat this. It takes time. Even if you go further down, there is always ways to go up eventually again. Believe me, I been there and done that.

Also, please note - the rules of the site restrict users from posting actual details of methods.

6. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hang in there, we are here for you. That is what matters!
    You have people here who listen and can help.
    And I like the GitarIdea, mabye it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.